Emergency Medicine opening in Beachwood, Ohio.
University Hospitals Clinical Associates is seeking full-time PA/NP to work at UH Ahuja.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That s because, as the country s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what s important: quality patient care.
- ED Volume: 41,000
- 26 beds (Completely new ED opening Fall 2023 with 38 beds)
- Allscripts documentation; currently in transition to Epic (planned go-live fall 2023)
- 24% Admissions Rate (EM providers do not enter any admission/holding orders)
- Pediatrics: 13% of volume, with UH RBC Pediatric EM Telehealth consultations available
- Social work support most hours, Utilization management support 24/7
- Level II Trauma Center aspirations with new ED 2023
- Adult psychiatry evaluations and placement (if needed) managed by 24/7 UH telehealth
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) program is available through UH
- Glidescope, Ambuscope, and standardized difficult airway carts for airway management
- Standardized Pediatric Broselow crash cart for pediatric resuscitations
- 144 adult beds (no pediatric admissions)
- 24/7 in house ICU physician
- Considered the "Crown Jewel" of the UH system
- 24/7 in house hospitalist program for most admissions
- Currently undergoing Phase Two expansion (planned opening fall 2023) with additional:
- Surgical, orthopedic and sports medicine services
- Men s and women s health centers (including a labor & delivery unit)
- New emergency department
- Cardiology (with 24/7 PCI lab capabilities)
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Gastroenterology (advanced)
- General Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Neurology (with thrombolytic and thrombectomy capabilities)
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Pediatric EM Telehealth
- Psychiatry Telehealth support
- Vascular surgery
- Located East of Cleveland, near the recently built Pinecrest center, Legacy Village, and Beachwood Place
- While Beachwood's population is approximately 14,000, the city daily attracts 100,000 people to work, shop and visit.
- More than 15% of the population is foreign born, five times the average rate in Ohio.
- Within a half-hour drive are Case Western Reserve University, the University of Akron, Kent State University, John Carroll University, Cleveland State University, Ursuline College, Baldwin Wallace University and Notre Dame College