Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Spokane, Washington.
Physician Assistant Spokane WA
We are looking for a Physician Assistant to join our dynamic medical team Full time in Spokane, WA. We are looking for a PA to join our motivated and enthusiastic team of BC Pain Management/Anesthesiology Physicians, Physician Assistants and amazing support staff! Our fantastic reputation for providing high quality, compassionate care to the members of our community, has led us to continue to grow, and we need a likeminded provider who is equally driven to provide top quality care.
If you are driven to help patients find a better quality of life, passionate about looking at the whole person, and enjoy working with a highly educated, experienced team, then come join us! We are looking for a practitioner with your unique skills to join our team.
Our Medical Group is the premier Pain Management group of WA, and we bring together some of the best Medical Providers in the country for Pain Management. We feature a practice model that embraces comprehensive, personalized pain management, and our medical team dedicates themselves to providing the most effective pain management care. Comprehensive patient assessments allow the medical team to diagnose the source of pain and focus on increasing function and quality of life. Our Medical Providers don t shy away where others give up. We utilize a combination of the latest and most advanced therapies, along with a holistic, integrative approach.
We offer minimally invasive procedures, lifestyle approaches and conservative medication management.
- Patient exam/evaluations (past medical history, HPI, review pertinent medical records/imaging)
- Determine appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan
- Patient Education
- Establish and nurture patient relationships
- Assist in Management of pre and post procedure treatment
- Documentation (EMR)
- Participate in a rotating on call schedule with other providers in the practice
- Graduation from an Accredited PA Program
- NP/PA License in WA
- Basic Computer skills and Knowledge of EMR
- Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm, no Fridays or weekends
- 4-day work week
- $120k-$135k per year (salary plus bonus)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Work life balance with 4-day work week
- Competitive pay
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
We are committed to providing an excellent patient experience and we are looking for a provider who puts patient care first. If you have a passion for helping patients improve their quality of life, strong time management skills, enjoy a great work life balance with a 4-day work week, and are looking to join a fantastic team of professionals, then contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to Click Here to Apply
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply