Aurora is a city in the Chicago metropolitan area, located partially in DuPage, Kane, Kendall, and Will counties of Illinois. It is the second most populous city in Illinois, after Chicago. Here you can experience award winning Broadway musical theater, the largest water park in Illinois, Chicagoland's largest outlet shopping center, a masterpiece of modern architecture, and unparalleled outdoor adventure on and along the Fox River.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Call Eileen Schreck directly at or send your CV to .
- Prestigious and renowned faculty position
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Call with residents 1 week per month
- BC required
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice insurance and outgoing tail
- Sign-on and relocation offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail