Portland is a city set on a peninsula extending into Casco Bay. It is a diverse coastal area that is centrally located. The Old Port waterfront features working fishing wharves and converted warehouses with restaurants and shops. There are plenty of things to do on and around the water, from narrated cruises to sunset schooner sails, exciting kayak excursions, to lazy beach afternoons. The mountains offer superb downhill skiing, plentiful wildlife, thrilling whitewater rafting, and fishing and swimming in crystal clear lakes. Golf enthusiasts will find numerous beautifully situated courses, either beside the ocean or amid the mountains.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Call Courtney Seanz at or email your CV to .
- 4-day clinic week and 1 day of admin
- Call is phone call only
- Affiliated with Tufts University School of Medicine and Maine Medical Research Institute
- Be part of an exciting cancer network in a brand-new regional facility
- Join 20 top notch oncologists in network
- See an average of 15 to 20 patients per day
- J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored
- Portland Maine offers great public schools, private and lots to do
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail